Redundancy Selection: Redundancy Guidelines
"Redundancy Selection – How To Comply With The Law
and Minimise Redundancy Costs!"
7 FREE Articles From Some of The Best Authorities on Redundancy In The Business!
Last year you couldn't recruit enough candidates. This year your role has changed – now you have to downsize to ensure your business survival.
- Are you suffering from the stress of having to make some of your workforce redundant?
- On the one hand you have a golden opportunity to lay off those staff that never quite pulled their weight, but on the other hand how do you keep your best people?
- How to do that and keep within the law and be fair and ethical?
- If you get it wrong… The cost of legal proceeding and the cost in time stress and money of losing a case!
In these hard time there is help at hand. We have compiled 7 FREE Articles from some of the leading industry experts on 7 key topics on the statutory redundancy procedure to help you through this difficult time. Making people redundant is never easy on a personal level, so why make it stressful on a legal level?
- What would it be like if you had the knowledge to know exactly how you should legally and ethically select the right staff for redundancy?
- What if you have the confidence in your knowledge to not feel that your staff know more about redundancy that you do?
- What would it be like if you turned this hard time in to a way to add value to your organisation by keep the best and laying off the rest?
The following articles that we have compiled address these exact issues in a non-jargon form that are simple to implement. They will give you the knowledge and the processes that you must know to deal with this tough challenge.
So let's go through the list of articles:-
- Article 1: How to make someone redundant
- Article 2: Compromise agreements
- Article 3: Redundancy, downsizing or just having to let people go
- Article 4: Handling redundancies when times get tough
- Article 5: How to ensure a fair redundancy
- Article 6: Employment law training suggest employers offer alternative jobs before redundancies
- Article 7: Seven ways to get proactive instead of worrying about a recession
Yes we are giving these away all for FREE. Fill in the form below and they will be in your inbox within 1 minute.