Assess your recruitment readiness
We start by:
- Reviewing how you go about deciding how the job needs to be done
- The words you are using when writing the job description and advert
- How successful you are in attracting the right candidates
- How accurate you are in the interviews at assessing the best candidates.
- What is working well and why
- What needs to change to increase your recruitment success
- Together agree on areas to focus the coaching on and an action plan.
Understand the job that needs to be done
We work together to:
- Analyse the job that needs doing and where it fits in the overall business strategy
- Capture the realistic skills and experience you need the candidate to have within the context of the team and the business
- Use the LAB Profile to identify how you need the ideal candidate to be motivated to do the job well
- Pinpoint how you act, think and make decisions and whether they will complement you.
“I would recommend talking to Katherine at Recrion before embarking on a key recruitment campaign. My experience has been that this has been a very worthwhile investment. Getting the right people is essential to the successful running of my organisation and costly, demoralising and time consuming when we have got it wrong in the past.” Rachel Talbot, CEO, Cambridgeshire Citizens Advice Bureau