Assess your current recruitment approach
- We start by reviewing how you are writing the job description, sourcing candidates, interviewing, communicating with candidates, brokering offers
- We assess what is working well and why as well as what needs to change to increase your recruitment success
- Together we agree on areas to focus the coaching on and an action plan.
Who is the ideal candidate?
- Create a clear vision of what skills, experience and attitude you are looking for in a candidate
- Explore what they want from the job and what motivates them
- Craft the right recruitment message for the ideal candidate.
Understand yourself and how candidates see you
Use the LAB Profile to:
- Delve into your unconscious self, how you act and what drives you
- Explore your unconscious behaviours such as overselling or underselling the job and how to counter them
- Increase your ability to know if candidates are genuinely motivated by the job and company by the way they speak and act in interviews.
- Look at how you currently approach and run interviews
- Develop rapport building skills and ways of getting the best out of the candidate in the interview
- Help you spot “red flags” that may indicate a lack of interest by the candidate.
- Work with you to make job offers based on what is important to the candidate and how they make decisions.
Interview screening and coaching services to increase your recruitment accuracy
- In a 40-minute telephone pre-screening interview, we utilise advanced interview techniques to highlight your best candidates. We assess to what level each candidate matches the job not only in terms of experience, but also motivation and attitude.
- We can coach your fellow interview panelists so that each member of the panel is clear about what to focus on and how assess the information. Katherine is available to facilitate the panel interview and conduct behavioural assessments of the candidates during the interview.
“I really appreciate all you have done to help with the recruitment process so far. I find it fascinating just how accurate the LAB profiles of the shortlisted candidates were. I will, of course, be in touch as soon as we have our next LAB profiling to do as it forms a very important part of the overall interview process.”
Lynn Woodcock, Operations Director, RWS Ltd