The Power of Your Words in RECRUITMENT
THE BIG WHY – Why are you asking for 9+ years experience?
|What you think you need is a Head of Marketing with 9+ years’ experience|
|What you actually need is a Head of Marketing who is a problem solver and can raise brand awareness to turn around decreasing sales.|
THE BIG WHAT – What does your job description and job advert say?
|90% of Job Descriptions say:||Yet 90% of Candidates Respond to:|
|Must have 9+ years’ marketing experience||You have raised brand awareness and increased sales in a startup without a strong brand|
|Degree Educated/PhD Desirable||You can influence people at all levels from your team to the Executive Board|
|5+ years in a senior leadership position||This job is for you if you enjoy talking to, inspiring and leading people|
THE BIG HOW – How do you know you’ve selected the right person?
|Typical interview question||Our approach|
|Q: “Tell me about a time when you solved a problem and how you did it?”
How do you know if they are good at solving problems or just giving a well-rehearsed answer?
|1. We’ve identified you need a problem solver
2. We ask a question giving a real business situation “Our business is not well known yet, how would you go about increasing brand awareness and sales?”
3. The words they use unconsciously will tell us if they really are a problem solver.
WHY RECRION FOR RECRUITMENT?
Only 50% of job recruitment is successful. We help you increase your success to 90% by coaching and mentoring you to know:
- what you really need people to do in the job
- how to use the right words to attract the right people for the job
- what are the right questions to ask and how to uncover a candidate’s real potential.